a dog saved his family from a fire
the hansen family, living in the countryside of minnesota, usa, lost everything when their home burned down on a sunday in november this year.
carrie and dave hansen were sleeping when the fire broke out in the middle of the night. their dog milo ran into the bedroom and tried his best to get carrie to wake up, even though she told him to go back to bed. in the end, carrie found the room was full of smoke. she got out of bed and followed milo to the garage. all the smoke was coming from there. then carrie went to wake up dave.
"i never thought it was going to burn down," said dave. "in my mind, i was going to put the fire out." he didn't realize how big the fire was at first. he thought he had time to get something out, or save their family photos. but soon, unluckily, everything was on fire. dave knew it was time to leave.
it didn't take long for the fire to engulf their home. but the hansens are thankful, because they didn't lose their lives in the fire, thanks to an irreplaceable family member, milo.